The Safety Leadership Conference and
America’s Safest Companies Award Program are designed to share best leadership and safety practices with EHS professionals hoping to achieve world-class safety at their companies.
- Learn how to implement best practices in your workplace through compelling presentations and panel discussions
- Hear about EHS and Risk Management approaches that can contribute to a safer workplace and reduce workers’ compensation costs
- Discover how to implement transformational safety leadership within your own company
- Acquire OSHA compliance guidance
- Improve your knowledge of plant floor safety technology
- Understand the key elements of a world-class safety construction safety program
- Network with other Industry professionals, EHS Today editorial staff, and conference speakers including well known safety professionals, as well as, past and present America’s Safest Companies winners.
- Compliance & Safety Coordinator
- Corporate EHS Manager
- Corporate HR Manager
- Global Safety & Health Director
- Director of Safety
- EH&S Director
- Operational Manager
- Plant Manager
- Regional HSE Manager
- Safety Manager
- Senior Vice President
- VP of Engineering
- VP of Manufacturing
- VP of Site EHS Services
About The Conference
EHS professionals seeking world-class safety results gather at the Safety Leadership Conference to learn about and share best practices in leadership and safety. These leaders represent a variety of industries and companies. EHS Today, through the many networking opportunities at the conference creates an atmosphere of collaboration and education, ideal for building relationships and discovering common ground and areas for improvement.
This conference provides a three-day learning and networking experience showcasing compelling keynote speakers and breakout sessions across four learning tracks; Safety and Risk Management, Construction, Compliance, and Smart Manufacturing, and in addition hands-on facility tours that attendees can gather insights on best safety practices and take back to their own facilities to implement and improve their operations.
EHS Today also honors the 2016 America’s Safest Companies Winners at the event. These companies are recognized as those that have achieved innovation and strategic safety goals and injury and illness rates lower than the industry average.